Sunday, October 20, 2013

put your hands together for fall

 Ok, corny title, I know. But this is hands down the easiest hands-on craft and it turned out handsomely.

W's tree. I love how he has the leaves at each finger.
Hands-on Fall
  • Brown and blue construction paper
  • Scissors
  • Pencil
  • Glue stick
  • Foam leaf stickers (DollareTree find)
Trace your hand on brown construction paper then cut out and glue to blue construction paper. (Older kids can do this all by themselves!) This is your tree. Then let the kids go to town with the stickers making a fall tree! Quick, cheap, easy, and pain free for everyone involved!
E chose to show the leaves were all falling off the tree and blowing away in the wind. She also drew the wind with white crayon all over her tree and sky. Very creative!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think it turned out really well! I have to admit, my favorite part is doing my own craft too!

      Delete