Saturday, October 19, 2013

easy pumpkin muffins...domestic weakness style

Told you it was simple!
 Sometimes you just need to bake something. Wait, did I just say that? Yes, apparently fall makes me want to bake all things apple and pumpkin related.

My boss always has the ingredients for easy pumpkin muffins on hand and I've tweaked the recipe enough that I now like them too. Plus, it makes the house smell amazing.

This is my version of the pinterest rage "only 2 ingredient, only 2 WW points etc muffins." These are the same idea... but SO. MUCH. BETTER.

I leave things like this for my boss. yep.


Easy Pumpkin Muffins
  • 1 Yellow cake mix
  • 1 15 ounce can Pumpkin puree
  • 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon (heaping)
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
  • 1/8 teaspoon (or less) ground Cloves
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with adorable paper liners. In large bowl, mix cake mix, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and vanilla until smooth. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes (until a toothpick can be inserted into the middle of a muffin and comes out completely clean). Enjoy!
*Note- You can even jazz the muffins up by adding chocolate chips!

The End.
W has been known to sneak downstairs early in the morning, find a stool, climb up on top of the counter, and eat several before anyone else is up! If you add the chocolate chips, it becomes pretty obvious who's been sneaking muffins! That tip was free. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment